Friday, March 20, 2015

Woman Claims She Found Rodent In Iced Tea Can She Was Drinking


(CBSDC) A woman claims she found a rodent inside an iced tea can she was drinking.

Amanda Robertson tells WWBT-TV that she noticed the rodent inside the can of Lipton Sparkling Peach Iced Tea while drinking from it.

“I was just sick. I almost threw up looking at it. I couldn’t believe it,” Robertson said.

Robertson said that doctors told her that she is now suffering from acute food poisoning.

“I’m just scared,” Robertson told WWBT. “My biggest fear is not being with my kids and my husband. If it had some disease, that could hurt me, and I don’t want that to happen to anybody else.

Read full article here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. World Issues Truth . All Rights Reserved
Home | | Contact Us | Privacy policy | About | | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates