Monday, October 18, 2010

Swine Flu Shot Linked To Killer Nerve Disease?

      During the course of my random wanderings in San Francisco, I usually don't notice all the concert or comedy show postings scattered all over the city. However, today was different. One caught my eye. It said, "No You Can't." It looked similar to one of Obama's campaign posters. I checked it out. Its actually for some weird movie. I continued walking. Then all of sudden, two words caught my eye: “Vaccines Work.” I didn't think twice. Of course vaccines work. I strolled by them briskly without stopping because I saw more of the same straight ahead. As I walked by about five more of the posters, I thought, "Do vaccines not work or something?" “Why are they trying to convince me that vaccines work?” I always thought they worked fine. I didn't need any convincing. I decided to look more into it. I passed about eight more posters on the way home.
     I come home and the first article I come across is, Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease.  Yea, vaccines sure do work. The next thing I read was that the swine flu vaccination had actually killed more people than the swine flu itself. Read about the swine flu vaccine for yourself:

Article #1: Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Article #2: Swine flu jab linked to rare nerve disease
Article #3: Swine flu myth: The vaccine isn't safe - it has been rushed through tests and the last time there was a swine flu scare the vaccine hurt people. Why take the risk to prevent mild flu? 
Article #4:  H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine FAQ
Article #5: Swine flu vaccine safe, California and CDC data show
Article #6: Taking swine flu vaccine is advisable: Dr AC Mishra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. World Issues Truth . All Rights Reserved
Home | | Contact Us | Privacy policy | About | | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates