Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The FDA Admits That Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic


(Parent Society) I don’t know about the rest of you, but lately my poultry purchases at my local market have become more and more of a ‘hit-and-miss’ situation, with more ‘misses’ if I’m being honest. As I bite into my homemade chicken nuggets or Coq au Vin (when I’m feeling fancy) I can’t help but feel that the chicken just tastes weird, stringy, just…funny. So a few days ago when I turned on the tube and saw the news headlines stating that the FDA has finally confirmed that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, my head, and stomach, nearly hit the roof. This cancer-causing toxic chemical, that in high doses could kill you, is actually being added to chicken feed on purpose, giving store-bought chicken the illusion of healthy coloring and plump appearance. Shockingly, this is the case with more than 70 percent of all U.S. chickens! That is just awful!

Read full article here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. World Issues Truth . All Rights Reserved
Home | | Contact Us | Privacy policy | About | | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates